"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman." Virginia Woolf

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blog for Choice 2008--Blog TodayI vote pro-choice because I don't believe the government should have any say with decisions I make affecting my body.

I vote pro-choice because of the legacy of women who fought for these rights and died without them.

I vote pro-choice because I don't want women to die.

I vote pro-choice because abortions will always be available to the rich and privilege but anti-choice legislation prevents poor and rural women from having access to safe and affordable abortions.

I vote pro-choice because I trust and believe in women to make the best choices for themselves and their families. And don't see how a few hundred primarily male legislators in Washington would be so much better at making those decisions.

I vote pro-choice because controlling women's reproductive systems is a worldwide form of oppression.

I vote pro-choice because unless a woman has complete say over her own body, she can never be a full and equal citizen of any nation.

Blog for Choice Day

1 comment:

-A said...

Hey i like your blog! I'm pro-choice too. any way if you wanna check out my blog its http://newtothecause.blogspot.com/
ttyl